Friday, August 27, 2010

Bird Punch Anniversary Card

Lane and I celebrated 14 years of marriage last week.  I always find that stamping masculine cards is quite the challenge.  I love Stampin' Up! however, they really need to work on the masculine stamps department.  In their current catalog there is absolutely nothing that appeals to me for making manly cards.  So my challenge was, "How am I going to make a masculine anniversary card for Lane?"  I sorted through my retired DSP and found the plaid paper.  From there, I went through my stamp sets and couldn't find anything that appealed to me.  Then I had the a-ha moment.  Use the bird punch.  So this is what I came up with.  On the inside I just stamped Happy Anniversary.
Supplies:
ink - Versamark
paper - Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Whisper White, River Rock, Muirfield DSP
stamps - Friends Never Fade
punch - Bird 
other - Top Note Big Shot die, white gelly roll pen, Kiwi Kiss reversable ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! 14 years is wonderful, you should be so happy!

    Great job with a Masculine card - they are hard - I always want a good masculine stamp, every year they come out with new ones but I never like them. That tells me there is not much they could make masculine that would make me happy hahahah!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails