Monday, March 22, 2010

More Cards

Several of these I made at stamp club and one I received from someone else.  The other two I made here at home.  
I am seriously loving the Polka Dot embossing sleeve in Stampin' Up's Spring mini-catalog.  It really can make a difference on a card.  And 3 out of the 5 cards below used the embossing sleeve.
So the first 3 cards are ones I made at stamp club and the one that was given to me by someone else.  The one given to me is the blue & brown butterfly card.  It is really, really cute (aka more stuff I want to buy).
And here are the 2 that I made in the past couple of days.  Both stamp sets are retired Stampin' Up sets but I use them so that's why they're still around.

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I used to stamp but switched to scrapbooking and gave most of my stamps away. Now I regret it. I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards! The fishy card is really beautiful. Such bright fun colours.

    Best wishes,
    :-)
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails